We know it’s us that your eyes are looking for
What is Ombre Shading Eyebrows?
Ombre shading is considered the new style in semi-permanent makeup. It offers a soft covered brow pencil appearance. It’s more usual looking than solid colour after it settled. It also offers awesome depth and definition to your brows. It could be modified based on the desire of the client whether they’re looking for show-stopping bold or light soft shading brows.
This section will help you fully understand the process of Ombre shading
- We will shape the brow area by threading the hairs and cleaning up the region. Doing this will prepare your brow for the treatment.
- We use tools to start measuring the area around your brows. Some of the things we will consider are your facial features, symmetry, and facial shape, among others. At the same time, we will discuss with you the colour and talk about the ideal shade for you to achieve the best look.
- The numbing will take at least 20 minutes with the help of a topical ointment.
- We will then start the needling procedure. This involves slowly inserting the pigment with featherweight feeling. We will add another layer of numbing cream to the region if you experience any discomfort at this stage. The numbing cream will be effective after five minutes.
- There will be approximately 3-4 layers of pigment, which will depends on how your skin absorb the pigment and the colour results. After that, we’ll finish it by cleaning the area and show you the new eyebrows you have.
- We will conduct another top-up session after four weeks to fill in any gaps where the pigment has not taken or healed correctly. The cost for one touchup is free of charge in the next 4-12 weeks.
Eyeliner tattoo is an advanced permanent makeup procedure that recreates the look of wearing eyeliner.
Using an electric device specially designed for cosmetic tattooing, the artist inserts semi-permanent pigments of natural origins into the skin of your eyelids, thus ‘permanently’ drawing on your eyeliner in the shape you want. Usually eyeliner covers you whole lashes area and the size is thicker than eyelash liner.
WHAT IS SEMI-PERMANENT EYELASH LINER?
This method is for people who want an extremely natural look. The pigment is placed only in the skin at the base of eyelashes in-between their rows. No obvious line is drawn beyond the last row of lashes. This causes the eyelash base to appear darker and fuller and frames the eye without the look of having eyeliner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find answers on frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer, feel free to contact us via email or phone.
The top-up session will happen 4 weeks after. This is the time where we will evaluate the preliminary procedure we have done. We will add in more shades and add a darker pigment if needed.
Following after-care instructions are necessary and vital. You must prevent any scratching and picking to the treated area. Your eyebrows will begin to heal more like a tattoo. Scratching it might trigger irritation.
You might notice that your brows are a bit flaky and look like they have faded after the next 5 days. Take note that it’s normal. It will show its final shape and color after thirty days. That could be topped up again in the second session.
Before the Treatment
Don’t tint or wax your eyebrow three days before the treatment
Don’t have Botox or any other injections four weeks before
Don’t use any type of chemical peel two weeks before
Stop using Vitamin A or any retinol products one month before
During the Day of the Treatment
Don’t take ibuprofen or aspirin 24 hours before
Don’t drink alcohol at least 24 hours before your appointment
After the Treatment
Apply a small amount of rosehip to every brow in morning and night
Don’t use any cleansers that have exfoliants or acid
You may clean the eyebrows gently each morning and night with antibacterial soap or normal saline.
Make sure every soap is washed away and dry by patting it with a tissue. Doing this will not eliminate the pigment.
Don’t drink alcohol at least 48 hours after your brows done.
Things to Keep in Mind after the Treatment
Always use a clean pillowcase
Do not use skincare or any makeup on your brows until they are healed
Stay away from swimming for ten days
Prevent long steamy showers for ten days
Stay away from direct sunlight for four weeks
No peels, botox, laser for four weeks
Prevent doing exercises for one week
Take note that your eyebrows are not completed until the second session is performed
The level pain increases from one individual to another. Take note that a medical-grade topical anesthetic will be utilized for numbing before and during the process. This is done to make the client feel as pain-free and comfortable as possible.
The touch-up or the follow-up session is within 4 to 12 weeks. We suggest clients take advantage of this complimentary touch up because the healing outcomes can’t be assured. We could add more density and definition during the touch-up session, and we can make further adjustments as needed.
Anyone can undergo ombre shading as long as they don’t have any serious skin or health condition. As a precaution, we don’t do the treatment with nursing women or pregnant. Ombre shading is ideal for all skin types, especially for those people who have oily skin.
The treatment could last for at least 1-2 years. The retention will vary on various factors. This might include exposure to the sun, health condition, lifestyle, and skin type, among others.